SwissEurobot * qualified for Eurobot
- * BlackJacks – BFH, Burgdorf
- Robotic System , France
- * Quantum of HSR, Rapperswil
- * Teamauto – CPNV, Yverdon-les-Bains
- RI7 – CFPT, Genève
- RCR - Roboter Club Rapperswil
- WALL-E – BFH, Burgdorf
- EMBA - EMBA Sion
- CRH – HEIG-VD, Yverdon-les-Bains
- RTFM – HES-SO Fribourg
- Freeways – hepia, Genève
- CFA – Bobst, Mex
- E-Robot, Saint-Imier
- Berner Robotik Team, Bienne
- RCVA, France
- RCA, Allemagne
- Blackjacks, Suisse
Eurobot is an educational concept based on robotics and passion for discovery, for creating and communicating knowledge and know-how. This concept is materialized as an international contest that is open to all young people between 16 and 30 years of age who form teams between 3 and 8 members within a school or a club.
This contest starts with championships including qualification matches within each country, unless there are less than 3 teams representing a country. For instance, the SwissEurobot Cup aims to select the best 3 teams who will represent Switzerland at the European Final of Eurobot. This year both the SwissEurobot Cup and the European Final will take place in Yverdon-les-Bains within Robots:15.
Eurobot aims at inciting young people into taking their learning into their own hands and to practice various skills at a fun and friendly event.
Theme and rules differ from year to year, but the basis always remains the same: Each team has to build one or two autonomous robots. The robots have to perform several actions on a 2 meters by 3 meters table within 90 seconds without any external help. They must not disturb the robots belonging to the opposite team. Goal is to gather as many points as possible during the 90 second match.
Thème 2015 "Robomovies"
Becoming a famous movie star is not easy: Acting is simply not enough! This year the robots will experience this and will have to prove their many talents during a very uncommon movie shooting.
The missions are :
- Spotlights: The robots have to build and set up spot lights that are as high as possible to illuminate the actors.
- Clapperboards: The robots have to close the clappperboards for their film sequence.
- Popcorn: The robots have to gather as much popcorn as possible, and lay them down into their popcorn bags or into various other containers.
- Red Carpet: The robots have to install the red carpet onto the stairs ready to receive the stars.
- Climbing the red carpet stairs: The robots have to climb the stairs and reach the pinnacle before the end of a match.
Want to know more?